$2,500 Assistance League of North Coast Scholarship
Our Mission Statement
“Assistance League of North Coast is dedicated to serving the needs, primarily of children, in the communities of Carlsbad, Oceanside and Vista, with the goal of providing a positive starting point for academic success.”
Our goal for 2022-2023 is to award scholarships to graduating seniors in our service area consistent with the Mission of the Assistance League of North Coast
Carlsbad High School, El Camino High School, General Raymond Murray High School, Mission Vista High School, New Haven School, North County Trade Tech High School, Oceanside High School, Rancho Buena Vista High School, Sage Creek High School and Vista High School.
• Plan to attend a college, university or trade school and provide proof of acceptance
• Earn a minimum of a 2.5 GPA
• Criteria for selection is based on community and school service, financial need, and academic performance
• Family members and relatives of Assistance League members are not eligible.
1. Complete all sections of the application form. (Personal, School, Community Information and the Essay)
2. Submit a school transcript. (A transcript may be attached to the online application or emailed to email@example.com.)
3. Attach two letters of recommendation written within the last year from a school official, teacher, employer or someone who has known you in the community (other than a family member) for at least one year. (Letters of Recommendation may be attached to the online application or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
4. A COMPLETE Application must be submitted no later than APRIL 7, 2023.
Scholarship applications are available below with the online form.
(This form has a Save and Continue option at the bottom of the form. If you are unable to complete the form you can save your work and complete at a later time.)
It is recommended to use the pdf document (Click Here) to fill in information and complete the essays. Afterwards copy and paste the information to the online form and submit.
Complete Applications must be submitted on or before April 7, 2023.
The Scholarship Committee will screen and evaluate all applications. Final candidates will be interviewed by Scholarship Committee Members. All applicants will be notified by the Scholarship Committee after the final selections.
This form has a Save and Continue option. If you are unable to complete the form you can save your progress and complete at a later date.
Note! If Letters of Recommendation and Transcripts are not available at this time, they may be emailed to email@example.com. You will be notified when your application is complete.